3G Ethernet Data Logger provides faster wireless connection in a more secure and reliable 3G mobile and Ethernet network.
Its built-in UPS feature providing user alert of AC power loss.
During power loss, operation is backed up by internal rechargeable battery.
* 8 Temperature Sensors (max.)
* 1 Humidity Sensor
* 8 Analog Channels (max.)
* 10 Digital Inputs
* 4 Pulse Channels
* 4 Relay Outputs
* RS485 Data In
* 32GB SD memory card slot
Its internal 4MB memory logs ~30000 data records, and expandable to 32GB with SD card.
Data can be uploaded to server as fast as 5 seconds interval, or 24 hours to save power.
Progammable data logging interval starts from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
1) Real Time 3G Data Upload
2) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Siemens 3G and Ethernet Module
3) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
4) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
5) Easy setup via USB port by PC software
6) Remote Setup over 3G mobile network
7) RS485 Port support data capturing in Modbus protocol
8) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP, and UDP/TCP protocol data transmission
9) Flexible AC/DC power with internal battery backup
 Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via USB port locally
 Centre software is also provided for receiving data over Internet via 3G mobile network.
 Smart Client Lite app (Windows, iPad, Android) is free for user friendly graphics data display
* water pipes network real time monitoring - water in and out temperature
* oil/gas pipes network, pump stations
* underground water level real time monitoring
* environmental monitoring system - wind/temperature/humidity/CO2/pressure
* remote Industrial equipment monitoring
* rural equipment monitoring e.g. power plant, antenna tower
* measuring equipment data capture and report via 3G mobile and Ethernet network
* food chain, storage, transport industry, building management
* agricultural, farming, laboratory, medical industry
13 x 17 x 3 cm
IP67 Aluminum Case
28 x 20 x 9 cm
IP65 PVC Case
22 x 15 x 5 cm
Free and User-Friendly Setup Software for Windows provides a user-friendly graphics interface of configuring the Smart Data Logger.
It allows user to save, export and import the configuration file.
Free Centre Software is a small tool to receive data via GPRS, Ethernet or Wi-Fi for testing purpose.
(3)NET Client App for Windows, iPad, Android
Free NET Client accesses the live data or logged data from Smart Data Logger directly. It then displays the sensor readings in graphics modes on PC, iPad or Android tablet.
It allows user to monitor the real time sensor reading in graphics chart or HMI.
(4)Ultimate Server Client Software Package [Optional]
Ultimate Server is designed to manage a large number of Smart Data Loggers. It handles the data receiving via GPRS, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and SMS in both UDP and TCP protocol simultaneously. It manages the database of incoming data, data loggers and remote client users.
Ultimate Client allows user to monitor both real time data and historical data in graphics chart or HMI.
Easemind Technology Ltd. is established by a team of engineers and programmers specialized in industrial and telecommunication fields.
We have been in business of hardware and software development of wireless data logging devices and industrial telemetry equipment since 1989.
The business and marketing concept of the company consists of: • Development according to the actual market needs and customer demands, • Utilization of reliable, trust-worthy and right-to-the-edge technology, • Turn-around product delivery and service fulfillment within time limits, • Cost-effective solutions: the right price for the right product, and • One Stop Solution of hardware, software and user applications
EASEMIND is now a group of companies specialized in RF wireless sensor & mobile data tracking devices for consumer and industrial sectors. Our sales offices are located in US, Hong Kong and China with manufacturing facilities in Zhejiang and Shenzhen, China.